1. What does it mean?
2. Is it a real thing or a nice idea we hold on too
2b. Reasons for the one that got away (why it happened)
3. What you could’ve done to save it
4. Reflecting on it
5. Any Regrets
6. Were you yourself
7. Seeking outside help
8. What would you tell them if you had a second chance
9. Going back to it (kinda ties in with revisiting)
10. Does it occur more or less when doing shidduchim
11. How to get past it, is it possible?
12. Does it affect future relationships?
13. Was it a make or break situation? Or was it something else?
3 Singles discussing their many years in Shidduchim. Join us on the American Jewish Dating Experience of a lifetime!