Have you ever set up your friends before? Avery & IJ have! Many times and with each other. Let's go beyond the second hand talk that you hear from your friends as we discuss with callers what its like to setup your friends and be setup by them!
1) Do your friends really know you?
2) Has a friendship been broken because are they set up?
3) How to do it without hurting relationship?
4) Why aren’t people setting there friends up?
5) Do you have to be honest with your friend or can you give the classic matchmaker responses?
6) what do you say if you know this friend is trouble or you can’t deal with them when They set you up
7) What if your friend asks you to set them up with someone else you may know and the person who is asking to be set up is either not a good person or you don’t want to set them up or feel comfortable doing so
8) Your friend wants you to set them up and you actually want the girl for yourself!!!
9) What if they say something bad about your friend?
10) Do you tell your friend honest truth of what happened?
11) Shana rishona Shidduchim scavenger ( when couples get married )
12) Out of town in town
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/shidduchim/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/shidduchim/support
How much influence does your bro or sis have on your Shidduch picks? Ahuva Holy__Shid joins the crew to discuss how much involvement our siblings should have in our dating experience. We discuss:
1) Siblings negative affects in dating
2) How much should I be telling my siblings?
3) Siblings positive affects
4) Does it change anything if your sibling is SINGLE OR MARRIED
5) Siblings getting involved in the Shidduch prospect
6) Ranking Siblings spouses and siblings themselves...many girls trying to find their bro?
7) Common chats with siblings..reality vs. their illusions
8) Meeting the siblings when the match is getting serious
9) Basing what not to do off your siblings
10) When siblings want to know too much
11) Getting setup with your best friends older brother or younger sister
Avery & IJ Rap Shidduch words, they also monologue about being in a serious relationship. Why is it so complicated, even for those ones that seem like they have it together.
1) Do daters treat dates seriously?
2) It’s all about finding out stuff about them, while knowing yourself
3) Setting the tone for who you are
4) Are women more direct in the serous dating stage?
5) Challenging times are good for a serious relationship, it makes or breaks it.
3 Singles discussing their many years in Shidduchim. Join us on the American Jewish Dating Experience of a lifetime!