Episode 17: My best friend is engaged - time to social distance? (w/ special a Coronavirus Dating)
My best friend’s engaged.... now what?
1. The difference between how guys and girls react and deal with it.
2. Reasons why its hard: can friendship be the same? Being single and healing from a breakup.
3. Letting go even though you love your BFF.
4. Recognizing your own feelings that come with this.
6. Life after they get married / learning how to remain close - is it possible?
7. Feelings on your friend for leaving you alone.
8. Hating their spouse, do you tell them?
9. Handling loneliness.
11. Eating, working or drinkng your way through your feelings.
12. Incorporating your friend and their spouse in your life (3rd wheel syndrome).
13. How involved you are in engagement/wedding plans
14. Family members using your friend as an example.
15. Now she wants to set you up with all her friends. This week's episode is sponsored by Audible http://www.audibletrial.com/NobodyTalksShidduchim
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/shidduchim/support
1. What does it mean?
2. Is it a real thing or a nice idea we hold on too
2b. Reasons for the one that got away (why it happened)
3. What you could’ve done to save it
4. Reflecting on it
5. Any Regrets
6. Were you yourself
7. Seeking outside help
8. What would you tell them if you had a second chance
9. Going back to it (kinda ties in with revisiting)
10. Does it occur more or less when doing shidduchim
11. How to get past it, is it possible?
12. Does it affect future relationships?
13. Was it a make or break situation? Or was it something else?
3 Singles discussing their many years in Shidduchim. Join us on the American Jewish Dating Experience of a lifetime!