Remember AOL, Netscape or when Netflix was on DVD? Well if you do and you’re single this podcast is calling your name!
IJ & Rosie discuss what it’s like to be the “older single”. All the cliches like; soon by you, don’t give up, and why aren’t you married?
Is there actually an older singles community? Should you make some game changers when you become an older single?
1) Escaping the older Shidduch talk
2) Does the wall actually get higher for the older girl? For the older guy?
3) Do you hang out with other older singles, or your friends who happen to be married?
4) Older singles may be a problem, but it’s not a disease!!
5) Avoiding negative people
6) Is dating people younger really that big of a deal?
7) Headspace and emotional stability for an older single
8) Keep yourself slightly NEEDY...here’s why
9) I’m not the same person when I started dating in the slightest bit yet I’m the same person
1) Staying friends with dates
2) or even your ex?
3) Also what about seeing/meeting a boy/girl that rejected you.
4) Did you end it or did they?
5) What do you say??
6) Do you still have feelings for them?
7) Can guys and girls be friends with each other? •
8) Can I maintain a friendly relationship with someone I dated?
9) What about someone I dated seriously? •
10) Making shidduchim with people you’ve dated *Make Amends* •
11) I mistreated someone who I dated.
12) Should I ask mechillah?
13) How would I even go about that?
14) I feel I deserve an explanation from someone I previously dated. Should I reach out to them?
15) The shadchan really messed things up. Should I confront them? *Friends of The Family* •
16) I was suggested to a family friend, who would be a good match, but it’s just too weird! •
17) I’m interested in my family friend. How should I, or my parents, approach the situation with the other party? *REJECTED!* •
18) I was rejected by my friend who I really like. What should I do?! •
19) Is it possible to exit the friend zone? •
20) I was rejected by a family friend, who I will definitely see again. How do I avoid the inevitable awkwardness?
3 Singles discussing their many years in Shidduchim. Join us on the American Jewish Dating Experience of a lifetime!