1) Staying friends with dates
2) or even your ex?
3) Also what about seeing/meeting a boy/girl that rejected you.
4) Did you end it or did they?
5) What do you say??
6) Do you still have feelings for them?
7) Can guys and girls be friends with each other? •
8) Can I maintain a friendly relationship with someone I dated?
9) What about someone I dated seriously? •
10) Making shidduchim with people you’ve dated *Make Amends* •
11) I mistreated someone who I dated.
12) Should I ask mechillah?
13) How would I even go about that?
14) I feel I deserve an explanation from someone I previously dated. Should I reach out to them?
15) The shadchan really messed things up. Should I confront them? *Friends of The Family* •
16) I was suggested to a family friend, who would be a good match, but it’s just too weird! •
17) I’m interested in my family friend. How should I, or my parents, approach the situation with the other party? *REJECTED!* •
18) I was rejected by my friend who I really like. What should I do?! •
19) Is it possible to exit the friend zone? •
20) I was rejected by a family friend, who I will definitely see again. How do I avoid the inevitable awkwardness?