Ep 29: An American Shidduch Story: Worst Dates Ever Part 2 (w/ Callers from Audience)
Do you feel like you had a "Shidduch experience from Gehenim?". In today's episode the crew and our live call in audience discuss some of their worst date experiences ever, which include:
1) The awkwardness of being set up
2) Another occupation mismatch
3) More foreign shidduch policy disaster!
4) Scary dates, just scary
5) Hikes & Yikes shidduch kind of date
6) Can worst dates turn to great dates?
7) The beltdown meltdown
8) Bayswater drinking stories
9) Unmasking the mask
10) Also Avery calls in
Ep 28: Rules of Shidduchim w/ Ahava Radio
Ariel Katz from Ahava Radio joins the OG NTS crew, yes that’s Avery, Miss D & IJ. We discuss our progress with the Shidduch podcast as well as a bunch of topic reviews, add-in, and some new stuff on the way.
1) Finding good shadchanim
2) More worst date stories
3) Awkward parent situations
4) Very bad date planning
5) What’s with the HomeDepot date?
6) What are the exact time stamps...traveling, eating..?
7) Music and dating
8) Avery unfiltered :-)
9) Miss D chats away
Ep 27: Does the Picture Really Matter?
The Shidduch Podcast crew discusses pictures, they are some daters best asset and others worst nightmare. Many times the picture depicts exactly the kind of vibe of the person and with some...it doesn’t even do it’s just.
1) Do you like using profile pictures?
2) Those who don't do photos/ Those who require photos
3) Can you Google or Insta search their pic?
4) First impressions with the photo
5) What is the source of the actual picture
6) Professional photo shoot or screen shot of their WhatsApp
7) can we actually judge off of a picture?
8) Too provocative or overthinking it?
9) What to do if you need another picture
10) If the picture is too quirky
11) Funniest and maybe sad shadchan picture experiences
12) Our new lightening round segment on the most craziest pictures our audience has gotten!