The NTS Crew sits down with a group of Buchrim to discuss their dating take. These are real yeshiva guys who are still learning, have seder and only wear a blue shirt on purim!
BUCHRIM TELL ALL
What is the Buchor life like? Do women ever wonder? Do non learners ever wonder? IJ sits down with a group of yeshiva guys (who happen to be his former chevra from yeshiva gedola) and chat.
1) What's it like in yeshiva generally, give the audience an idea of the schedule and ambiance
2) Do you think Yeshiva has prepared you better than your friends who went to college (didn't make learning a priority)
3) How is the process with a shadchan as a buchor (Differences in the modern yeshivish vs. black hat yeshivish world
4) Whats the process like with a Shadchan?
5) What are your biggest 3 struggles with shadchanim?
6) Do you ever get an urge to ask a girl out directly?
7) What can you tell our female audience out there as to what you expect from a dating them? Give them a pointer as to how they can snatch
8) Some of you are older, its frustrating to still be single...how do you still have hope?
Nobody Talks Shidduchim: Ep 49: The Buchrim Tell All - What happened to all the good guys Part 2 on Apple Podcasts
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/shidduchim/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/shidduchim/support
3 Singles discussing their many years in Shidduchim. Join us on the American Jewish Dating Experience of a lifetime!