1) Can you trust someone when they tell their breakup story?
2) Why are Jews so bad about giving closer?
3) Psychological affects
4) Chemical imbalances: dopamine & withdrawl
5) A new version of ourselves?
6) My person left, I am not whole
7) Are we hiding behind the shadchan for everything?
8) How do you say it? Meaning What are the exact words?
9) Ever get a mother who did the break up?
10) Backlash: When the shadchan fights back?
11) When you tell the Shadchan one thing and they tell something else to the guy/girl...🙄
12) How to heal after a break up?
13) Tell me why holding resentment is making you seem small?
14) How to make your breakup mean something?
15) How to properly reflect on the relationship?
16) Forgiveness, how to forgive yourself and your ex
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/shidduchim/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/shidduchim/support
Nobody Talks Shidduchim: Ep 45: The Break Up on Apple Podcasts
3 Singles discussing their many years in Shidduchim. Join us on the American Jewish Dating Experience of a lifetime!