Have you ever set up your friends before? Avery & IJ have! Many times and with each other. Let's go beyond the second hand talk that you hear from your friends as we discuss with callers what its like to setup your friends and be setup by them!
1) Do your friends really know you?
2) Has a friendship been broken because are they set up?
3) How to do it without hurting relationship?
4) Why aren’t people setting there friends up?
5) Do you have to be honest with your friend or can you give the classic matchmaker responses?
6) what do you say if you know this friend is trouble or you can’t deal with them when They set you up
7) What if your friend asks you to set them up with someone else you may know and the person who is asking to be set up is either not a good person or you don’t want to set them up or feel comfortable doing so
8) Your friend wants you to set them up and you actually want the girl for yourself!!!
9) What if they say something bad about your friend?
10) Do you tell your friend honest truth of what happened?
11) Shana rishona Shidduchim scavenger ( when couples get married )
12) Out of town in town
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/shidduchim/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/shidduchim/support
3 Singles discussing their many years in Shidduchim. Join us on the American Jewish Dating Experience of a lifetime!