Ep 33: And it was all the Parents fault.
• Using a parent as your shadchan– yay or nay?
• A mother knows best– how much should I trust my parent’s experience/advice?
• My agent will handle this– How involved should my parents be in “handling” my shidduchim? Do I have a responsibility to take part in the process?
• Parental consent– what if my parents nix a good idea for reasons that don’t actually matter to me?
• The Parent Trap– my parents are very controlling and won’t let me make my own dating decisions. How do I break free?
• One man’s treasure... My parents just don’t get me and are trying to match me with the wrong type. What should I do?
• I heard concerning things about his/her parents. Should I end it?
• Pair-rents– do both sets of parents have to be a good shidduch too?
• Mommas boy– I really like the person I’m dating, but he/she has an unhealthily close relationship with his/her parents. Is this a concern?