Ep 31: The Compatibility Check
Our guest hosts, Chani and Yonah, and their featured guests discuss:
1. The great compromise- How rigid should your lifestyle expectations be? Reconciling differences in areas such as upbringing, child-rearing, food preference and money-spending.
2. Deciding you’re not compatible
• Are you being too picky?
• How to point out concerning behaviors to the shadchan
3. Personality tests/horoscopes- are they a good barometer?
• What do you do when your family/their family expresses clear distaste for the shidduch? (Elope? Break it off? Work it out?)
• What if you like them, but can’t stand their friends/family?
• What do you if a friend intervenes and says they think it’s a bad shidduch?
5. Comfort with expressing disagreement- becoming comfortable telling your date that you disagree, and being told that they disagree with you
⚡️ Lightning Round ⚡️