Remember AOL, Netscape or when Netflix was on DVD? Well if you do and you’re single this podcast is calling your name!
IJ & Rosie discuss what it’s like to be the “older single”. All the cliches like; soon by you, don’t give up, and why aren’t you married?
Is there actually an older singles community? Should you make some game changers when you become an older single?
1) Escaping the older Shidduch talk
2) Does the wall actually get higher for the older girl? For the older guy?
3) Do you hang out with other older singles, or your friends who happen to be married?
4) Older singles may be a problem, but it’s not a disease!!
5) Avoiding negative people
6) Is dating people younger really that big of a deal?
7) Headspace and emotional stability for an older single
8) Keep yourself slightly NEEDY...here’s why
9) I’m not the same person when I started dating in the slightest bit yet I’m the same person
3 Singles discussing their many years in Shidduchim. Join us on the American Jewish Dating Experience of a lifetime!