24: Is Ashkenazi Dating Sephardi Interracial? 👱🏻♂️👩🏽🦰 /🧔🏽👱🏻♀️
The NTS crew (now only IJ 😁/☹️) has Guest Hosts Lia, Page and Fefe on to discuss Sephardic and Ashkenazi dating. Also a special message from Avery. 👱🏼♂️🧔👧👩🏻🦱🎙 🎧
1) Are there really barriers?
2) Identifying the cultures
3) Experiences with the interracial dating
4) What it’s like to date Sephardic
5) What it’s like to date Ashkenazi
6) is it always better to stay with the culture that you grew up with or can there be positives to dating outside your culture cubicle: I.e better pesach minhagim less wait time between meat n dairy lol
7) Does one group have it easier than the other when it comes to dating
8) How do you comment on their culture without criticizing them?
9) Why always giving the benefit of the doubt will help reduce the barrier
10) Getting over fear of being judged by family/friends
11) Determining how to "run" your house in a way that makes both sides happy
12) When is it right to open yourself up to new cultural practices (Food, davening, weddings)
13) Is it worth crossing the divide despite the chaos that relationships may incur
14) When you know they are just not willing to give in enough to make you feel comfortable
15) Sterotyping - Overprotective ashkenazi mother- Tyrannical Sephardic father
16) Areas that you won’t be able to make compromises on
3 Singles discussing their many years in Shidduchim. Join us on the American Jewish Dating Experience of a lifetime!