Episode 47: How to take full advantage of being single. Avery explains all the new things he has found from being single, with Rosie.
1. Pursue your passions (Business, travel, restaurants, career change)
2. Getting closer to G-d
3. Shabbos plans for girls and how to get invited to meals
4. Making all new friends
5. Choosing your new look/wardrobe not having your spouse do it.
6. Working on building a house, apartment, decorating?
7. Getting into shape for your future wedding (barf)
8. Connecting with more people who might have that match
9. Taking time to reflect on how you can be better
10. Not letting your single state define you. What are your other unrelated qualities
11. How can you get out of the “waiting funk”
Nobody Talks Shidduchim: Ep 47: How to take full advantage of being single on Apple Podcasts
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/shidduchim/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/shidduchim/support
3 Singles discussing their many years in Shidduchim. Join us on the American Jewish Dating Experience of a lifetime!