Moving out, moving on and changing up your situation.
The helpful tips for moving on from dating burn out, rejection and an almost relationship.
1) Do all singles have to move out of there house?
2) Do you mention it on a resume
3) Do men move out of the house more than women?
4) When your burnt out from dating what do you do?
5) The Shadchan you just worked with for 6 months is done with you, now what?
6) Shadchan life cycle: playcate the shadchan
7) does Going on a vacation do it for ya
8) Moving on from Shidduch cliches and your current game strategy
10) Changing up your dating usuals? New dating places, diffrent girls, etc...
11) Re-assesing your look, style.
12) If it hasn't worked for you all these years why not try something totally different
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/shidduchim/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/shidduchim/support
Nobody Talks Shidduchim: Ep 43: Moving Out: The Extreme Makeover Shidduch Edition on Apple Podcasts
3 Singles discussing their many years in Shidduchim. Join us on the American Jewish Dating Experience of a lifetime!