Rosie, IJ, Avery and Freidy Goldberger discuss singles mingling at gatherings, socials and singles events. Are they antiquated? Is there something new that singles are brewing?
1) Why haven’t you gone to one?
2) What entices you to actually go to one?
3) Is this “Really cool singles event” really different from the others!!?
4) What’s the conventional program at a singles event?
5) Is it just for extroverts or can it be for introverts as well?
6) Should I go in with a plan or just wing it?
7) Should you break the conventional intro??
8) Everyone is named Avi, from Brooklyn & is a CPA...can we say other things??
9) Is it ok if I go alone?
10) Can the girl come over to the guy and introduce themselves??
11) What if you get stuck with a bad group?
12) What else is there to talk about...asides from the elevator pitch
13) Don’t over take the table!! Never be the one to run the show!!
14) After the event help!
15) It’s always that one girl/guy that everyone wants to go out with! What if that’s you!
16) Last episode I said I didn’t like big ones, I still don’t and here’s why...but here’s also some benefits to it
17) How to end/leave things
3 Singles discussing their many years in Shidduchim. Join us on the American Jewish Dating Experience of a lifetime!