Conversation do’s and dont’s
The NTS Bros host Blair & Serena, two young daters who have a lot to say. Are there conversations you should avoid? Things that need to be addressed?
1) Serious matters to be discussed
2) Girls are usually more submissive when it comes to expressing there opinion on something (& even guys)
3) I don’t know how to tell you this, but I listen to Goyishe music!!
4) Avoid Discussing who you dated and why it ended, Especially in the begging
5) Real life preferences like Aliyah, how many kids, etc..
6) Controversial things: Politics
7) If you want to be more frum
8) if you want to be more modern
9) When to compliment the person
10) You look so beautiful
11) There’s an issue in my family I need to tell you about
12) Do you go to Minyan 3 times a day?
13) I don’t daven with a minyan
14) Can you dress better? Have you listened to NTS Ep 21!! Haha
15) I am falling in love with you
17) I hate Rabbis, shadchanim and all ‘em people I shouldn’t maybe be hating BTW
18) I’m not sure if I want to cover my hair
19) Lashon Hara
20) Places, travel and adventure
21) Don’t prolong things
22) Rule breaking and law breaking
This episode is sponsored by
· Couple Things with Shawn and Andrew: Former Olympic Gymnast Shawn Johnson and NFL player Andrew East sit down to share their most vulnerable sides and open up like they never have before. https://open.spotify.com/show/7aGLm9HYn9mEyVr1FDzrpa?si=bgb4jh_nTyGiIabdk8BD8g
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/shidduchim/support
3 Singles discussing their many years in Shidduchim. Join us on the American Jewish Dating Experience of a lifetime!